Fix typo in package name.
|2 weeks ago|
|.github||2 months ago|
|.phive||2 months ago|
|config||2 years ago|
|contrib||4 years ago|
|src||2 weeks ago|
|templates||4 months ago|
|tests||1 month ago|
|.editorconfig||4 months ago|
|.gitattributes||4 months ago|
|.gitignore||4 months ago|
|.mailmap||3 years ago|
|.stickler.yml||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|Makefile||2 years ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|VERSION.txt||2 weeks ago|
|composer.json||3 months ago|
|phpcs.xml||2 years ago|
|phpstan-baseline.neon||3 months ago|
|phpstan.neon.dist||8 months ago|
|phpunit.xml.dist||2 years ago|
|psalm-baseline.xml||7 months ago|
|psalm.xml||1 year ago|
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Associative Data Mapping, Front Controller, and MVC. Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
Installing CakePHP via Composer
You can install CakePHP into your project using Composer. If you're starting a new project, we recommend using the app skeleton as a starting point. For existing applications you can run the following:
$ composer require cakephp/cakephp
For details on the (minimum/maximum) PHP version see version map.
Assuming you have PHPUnit installed system wide using one of the methods stated here, you can run the tests for CakePHP by doing the following:
- Add the relevant database credentials to your
phpunit.xmlif you want to run tests against a non-SQLite datasource.
Some Handy Links
- CakePHP - The rapid development PHP framework.
- CookBook - The CakePHP user documentation; start learning here!
- API - A reference to CakePHP's classes.
- Awesome CakePHP - A list of featured resources around the framework.
- Plugins - A repository of extensions to the framework.
- The Bakery - Tips, tutorials and articles.
- Community Center - A source for everything community related.
- Training - Join a live session and get skilled with the framework.
- CakeFest - Don't miss our annual CakePHP conference.
- Cake Software Foundation - Promoting development related to CakePHP.
- Slack - Join us on Slack.
- Discord - Join us on Discord.
- #cakephp on irc.freenode.net - Come chat with us, we have cake.
- Forum - Official CakePHP forum.
- GitHub Issues - Got issues? Please tell us!
- Roadmaps - Want to contribute? Get involved!
- CONTRIBUTING.md - Quick pointers for contributing to the CakePHP project.
- CookBook "Contributing" Section - Details about contributing to the project.
If you’ve found a security issue in CakePHP, please use the procedure described in SECURITY.md.